A downloadable Music software
AURRERY - 3D music creation software.
Aurrery is a unique digital audio workstation which allows the user to create real 3D music using a 3D model of the solar system (an audio orrery).
Finally, the universe has software which is designed which gives musicians freedom to create excellent 3D music!
- Load or record your own sounds or loops into each of the planets.
- Control planet rotation behaviour and speed.
- Move between your music creations in first person view or select and control a second listener globe in 3D space.
- DSP effects for each planet -low/high pass filter, chorus, reverb, distortion, delay.
- 3D settings - doppler effect, min/max distance, spread.
- Supports mono, stereo, Quad, Surround, 5.1 and 7.1 output.
- configurable DSP settings and sample rates.
- Record your live performance to wav.
- Create multiple projects and save/load files.
- Global mixing panel displaying VU meters for each planet audio channel.
- Hide menus and orrery frame for real time cosmic AV performance.
- Output 2nd monitor for performance, whilst using UI on 1st monitor. Export screenshots.
- VR support - Realistic oculus VR HTRF audio spatialisation.
- PC and Mac versions.
This is a fully featured Beta. Bug reports and feature suggestions welcome.
More videos regularly uploaded on the Aurrery youtube channel.
|Published||239 days ago|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, artgame, binaural, Experimental, Instrument, Music, Space, Virtual Reality, weird|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Voice control, Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard VR|